Saturday, May 15, 2010

You're Invited to a Shower Today...

...and tomorrow and the day after.

Please celebrate with us in sending Heidi off to Addis in style by sharing your advice, tips and lighting a candle. Heidi has been a one-woman support system for so many of us, while enduring her own journey to her wonderful boys. That journey takes it's final turn on Tuesday as Heidi and Mark fly off to Ethiopia.

Please stop by, drop a comment and join the party!
http://celebratingheidi.blogspot.com/

Also celebrating this weekend is this lovely lady who received her referral and has seen the image of her BEAUTIFUL little boy!

Lots of love to my girls!!!

Okay, I'm writing this while traveling and am sure to lose my connection at any moment so off I go.

2 comments:

  1. i love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second what Rebecca said!!!! Thank you so much for all the love and support you have sent my way over the past several months!!!! XOXOXOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete