Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Vocal & Bouncy


LOVING these updates from Baby N's caretakers in Ethiopia! (and thanks to Lori for the amazing photo) I know I said I wouldn't be posting anymore images of him, but how could I not share this?

I got a big case of the LOLs and the warm & fuzzies when I read yesterday's update that stated Baby N is 'vocal & bouncy' and has a 'wide gummy smile'. And apparently he's very social. He's six months old - ha!

The warm & fuzzies quickly turned to a butterfly'ish stomach flip when I read next that his caretaker is working with him on standing up. Nooooooooooo. That's what we're suppose to be doing. As we await a court date, my plan to remain as ambivalent as possible is slowly going out the window with each update that comes our way. I want him home NOW. In the meantime, I will take a deep breath and regain my sanity, knowing there is no better place for Baby N to be right now while he also awaits our court date. His level of care could not be better.

We're only days (four) away from finding out if we travel once or twice. If we don't have a court date by Friday, we'll be traveling twice. Other families awaiting big news...Heidi's court date is tomorrow!!!! and Emily's referral should be ANY minute now.

Come on court passings, referrals and court dates!!!!

9 comments:

  1. wow. those toes are just edible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, I want to kiss those toes!!! Thank you for all the support, Tam!! Hoping for lots of good news this week!! XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such yummy toes! Those updates are bitter sweet, aren't they, but so amazing.

    It would be really wonderful if all three of us got good news this week!

    XOXOXOXOOXOXXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh man, yeah, I can see how ambivalence would be challenging to maintain...look at those toes!! come on court date!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such cute feet! We got a picture like that from the Knights too. So precious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. aw man, see, we got court, but you have updates. we haven't heard a word or gotten a picture since March 23rd. I guess you can't have it all. Those toes are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet feet!!!! Thanks for posting!!! (and here's hoping you get a court date THIS week!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you for posting those feet. so cute! oh my goodness. i love your little boy! please hurry up court date ... we need to plan a multi-family vacation!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was blessed to hold your handsome son last week. What a hunk!!!! Just a matter of time now until you get your hands on him!

    ReplyDelete